Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

7.07.2008

Why I'm Voting Republican



Update:
Thanks Jason J. Baker for visiting my site and for creating this hilarious video (which I just sent to my mom who doesn't believe in global warming). If anyone wants more information about the actual issues that they're talking about in the movie, visit this page from their website. Every segment is broken down and explained in order to make people realize that it's not just funny, its true.

1 comment:

Jason J. Baker said...

Thanks for posting our video " I'm Voting Republican" and getting the word out to get informed and vote !! Keep up the good work !!
- Jason J. Baker (Rev. David Madison) & All of SyntheticHuman Pictures

P.S. Check out our website www.imvotingrepublican.com for more information & where to register to vote in your area.

Followers